One of my favorite parts of being involved with a newly developing program is hearing people’s responses when they first hear about it! There is a real need and demand for more PA programs and it’s exciting to be a part of Elon’s new PA program.
We are working hard on all fronts of the program: the faculty have submitted a curriculum proposal and are in the process of gaining approval from the university; renovations of the Francis Center are well underway; and the online application for admission will be finalized in just a few days!
There are lots of ways to stay updated as things progress:
- Schedule a one-on-one visit, Monday-Friday, at your convenience. You’ll spend about an hour meeting individually with an admissions counselor, touring the facility and meeting with a faculty member. To schedule a one-on-one visit, contact our office at (800) 334-8448 ext. 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: the Francis Center opens in January!)
- Join our mailing list.
- Follow our Facebook fan page.
- Check our website often, www.elon.edu/pa.
You can also meet us on the road! We are nearing the end of travel season, but hope you’ll be able to stop by one of the last few fairs:
- Today: Elon’s Graduate and Professional School Fair from 11am-2pm
- Thursday 10/27: UNC-Chapel Hill Graduate Fair from 1pm-4pm
- Thursday 11/3: Wake Forest Graduate and Professional School Day from 10am-1pm
- Wednesday 11/9: North Carolina A&T Graduate & Professional School Day from 12pm-3pm